Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pets #73: Losing a Friend

One website I found on pet loss was: www.pet-loss.net. I found this website to be very easy to use and very helpful. It has links for other sites and hotlines. It also had information about euthanasia and how to make that difficult decison. The front page of the site has ten helpful tips on coping with the loss of a pet. Another good site is: www.aplb.org, which is the Association fot Pet Loss and Bereavement. This site had some good information on how to help children cope with the loss of a pet, that I had not seen on other sites. It also had and "in memoriam" section where members can remember their pet. I thought this site was easy to use and had alot of good information. I would recommend both of these sites to any dealing with the loss of a pet.

No comments: