Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potluck #50: Global Nation

The two websites I found to be most helpful were tripbase.com and igougo.com. I thought tripbase was very accurate. I put in my trip interests and it recommended several cities that I would love to go to like New York and San Francisco. I decided to go with San Francisco and I found igougo.com very helpful in planning my dream vacation. On Igougo.com I was able to find information about the many attractions the city has to offer, like Alcatraz, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, and Lombard Street. I would also like to visit the city's diverse neighborhoods like Nob Hill, the Mission District, the Haight, Noe Valley and North Beach. While I was there I would also have to include a stop at the famous City Lights Bookstore. San Francisco is known for its great restaurants. I was able to find lots of information and reviews on igougo.com about San Francisco many great restaurants. San Francisco has restaurants owned by many celebrity chefs like Wolgang Puck's Postrio and Michael Mina. Both tripbase.com and igougo.com were very helpful in planning my dream San Francisco vacation. I would definetly use these sites again.

No comments: